- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 4 Guests
We have taken extra measures for a carefree stay on Bonaire.
In the event of a new lockdown, we offer the option to cancel for free in most cases (ask us about the conditions).
Up to 25% last minute discount
Bookings for the next 20 days benefit from a last minute discount of up to 25%!
At Sunwise Bonaire we love transparency. The price you see, therefore is the total price, including all discounts and costs.
Sea view from the terrace
On one of the most beautiful spots on the island, we offer this luxury apartment. Apartment Grouper has sea view and from the terrace there are magnificent views on Klein Bonaire and the Caribbean Sea.
Near several shore dive sites
The apartment is part of the well-known luxury apartment complex Den Laman, which name in the local language of Bonaire means ‘at the beach’. The complex is located near several shore dive sites and it also has its own beautiful house reef (Bari Reef). The small building also houses a diving center and a pier, allowing the divers among our guests to go out diving right from their accommodation!
Restaurants in the area
Den Laman is at 2 minutes by car from the center of Kralendijk and also within walking distance of several beaches with restaurants like Spice Beach Club. There is also a restaurant located in the building, with a beautiful terrace on the water.
Check out the photos to get an idea of the great views from this apartment!
- Suitable for 4 persons
- Ocean front
- Private parking
- Free Wi-Fi
- Airconditioning in both bedrooms
- No service charge!
- Tourist Tax: $ 5.50 pppn
- Air Conditioning
- Child Friendly
- Coffee Maker
- Family Friendly
- Kitchen Utensils
- No Pets Allowed
- Private Parking
- Singles Friendly
Reviews 9.5/106 reviews
The view and the location are the bestVery nice stay! The appartement is great. The view and the location are the best. Only an umbrella at the terrace or one for the beach was missing. Also the service of the people of Sunwise could not be better. We booked already again! 29th Nov 2021 by Monique Vegelien via
If these things are fixed, we would love coming back!We stayed with four, a couple and mother with child, at Grouper. We booked Den Laman because of earlier visit and had a wonderful stay then.
Den Laman is a very nice place to stay, in a great surrounding with a wonderful view at Little Bonaire. Grouper is a very nice apartment with a pleasant layout.
Unfortunately the apartment had a few disappointings and really need maintenance, for example:
- one bed is very hard, it seems missing a topper
- the dining table is badly damaged and not pleasant to sit or eat on
- the light in the kitchen couldn’t turned off, we got adviced and had to let it burn (for 12 days)
- most lights worked, some had an unpleasant white light or didn't work
- the dishwasher didn’t work. Sunwise send as soon as possible a mechanic but he couldn’t fix the problem
- a lightspot above the bed was hanging out of its unit
- the table in one of the bedrooms had stains that could not be removed
- the building is painted in grey shades, so other than the pictures show
- a few cosmetic things like kitchen fronts are in different colors
- and next to Den Laman is a complex being built which produced the accompanying sounds
Despite the disappointings we had a great time, what started with Simon who was so kind to pick us up at the airport and when the kettle broke, Cecile brought us a new one. They were very helpful.
If above things are fixed, we would love coming back! 7th Aug 2021 by David Douma via